Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting Started

I'm a little proud, but at the same time a little embarrassed to say that I have officially taken my first step towards completing this beast of a project. It's the end of March, and here I am making my first blog post...yay for me.


I already know that finding a psychologist or psychiatrist isn't that hard to do. There are a handful in Manhattan, and plenty of others around the area. Getting an interview with one of these people, however, isn't that easy. These professionals seem to always be busy with patients, and taking an interview doesn't make them any money. So, it's looking like getting expert interviews and information will be a pretty big struggle.


On the bright side, I've come to really enjoy the topic I picked, and I've developed a pretty big interest for dream analysis. I think that's probably the most important thing with this project because it keeps me motivated to learn more. It turns out that analyzing dreams is a bigger topic than I originally gave it credit for, and right now for me that's a really good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment