Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Final Touches

The final pieces are now in place, and it definitely adds some interesting stuff to the project. Adding these last pieces also introduced me to a few firsts for myself. The audio clip which I created a link to is also my firty youtube upload. It's definitely fun to learn things like this and get a chance to do these things for a school project.

I've learned so much about this topic and over the semester I've met some really great people that have helped me so much. Hopefully these people can keep in touch with me as time passes and someday see my finished project. I never knew so many were genuinely interested in dream analysis, and I myself have developed a new perspective on the topic.


While the project has been a lot of work, the people I've met and the connections I've made with them, as well as the knowledge I've gained will be invaluable in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment