Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tackling The Beast

After a handful of strenuous hours, the core of the project finally came together. It's hard to believe the semester is over in all honesty. Now it seems like it all came together seemlessly, with every previous piece of work finding its place in the final product.

When glancing over the text it looks like there was no way it was an entire semester worth of work, but as I look at each part of it and all the smaller details I can relate to earlier in the year when I worked on each of them.

A few little things still need to be done to polish it up completely, but the hard part is out of the way, the rest is just fun editing. It may not look like much, but I'm proud of what I have on the page, the massive amounts of research paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment