Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I decided to check the class requirements again to make sure I don't forget anything. Sure enough, there were a few little things I had left out in my side bar, which by the way, I once again edited.
Hyperlinks seemed to be the big thing I had left out, but those were easy to add and were actually quite fun to find and play around with. With all of the links being put into the sidebar I can officially move on to writing to main project.
I think I've said that in about three of my posts, but really there are a lot of little things I've noticed along the way that I forgot to do. I swear though, this time is for real.