Thursday, April 28, 2011

Edit, Revise, Repeat...

For me, I have reached the hardest, yet most fun part. With my sidebar around 95% complete, the last little bits of editing are becoming quite a pain. The same goes for my main story, but on a much smaller level. Being as I have just started to write my main story, the revisions are minimal because I'm not looking for the smallest details yet.

With that being said, I do enjoy the challenges of trying to perfect my writing on this project. It helps make me a better writer and journalist while keeping it entertaining. There is clearly a lot more ahead of me than I was saying before, but I think if I can get drafts competed for each section of my story I will have plenty of time to stress over editing it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment