Thursday, April 14, 2011

They found me!

Manhattan, Lawrence, Topeka, Kansas City, St. Louis, even Denver, and still no one had time or the desire to speak with me about dreams. Strangely enough, as soon as I had just hung up the phone to try another day, I received a call from a psychologist who not only was interested in dreams, but was working on becoming a psychoanalyst specifically for dreams.


After this interview, it seemed like all the others just fell together later that day. Better yet, I have more on the way, and the people are trying to get a hold of me now. I guess after you call ever psychologist and clinic in all of the closest cities your name gets out there.


Regardless of the hassle, I'm glad I have a couple of the sources I do now. They will be incredibly helpful along the way, and they have shown a firm interest in continuing to give me their input. Now it's time to take on the bigger portions of the project. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment