Thursday, April 21, 2011

Filling up the page

My homepage is actually starting to look like some of the others from previous classes! After adding my sidebar, heading, and sub-headings there is actually a good deal of material on there already. It looks like I'm really getting down to having nothing left but the main story, and I have a feeling I can handle that now. 


I'll need to get a little more information and quotes from my sources so that I can fine-tune some of my writing, but this shouldn't be a problem. It's exciting to see this come together, really, and I can't wait to see what it will look like when I'm finished.

The semester is coming to an end faster than I really expected, and while I may not be there yet, it seems like horror stories didn't really apply to me. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment